We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accountant I to join our growing team. The qualified individual must be a self-starter who is well organized and detail oriented. They must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Costing out jobs and running reports.
- Enter Accounts Payable.
- Payroll entry.
- Assist with billing as needed.
- Enter Journal Entries and assist with month end closing.
- Administrative duties as related to office operations.
- General filing and other duties as assigned.
- 2-year degree in Accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite - Outlook, Excel, Word, Access
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum typing speed of 45 words per minute at 95% accuracy
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Proven communication, organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- S. Citizen or have the legal right to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a drug test
- Supply verifiable references
- Be willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays